Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming

I'll say this for John Bolton--he's much more honest than his fellow draft-dodging Republicans:

So it's entirely unsurprising to read the following about John Bolton, Yale '70, in the Yale Daily News:

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

1 Comments:

Blogger djhlights said...

I don't know which is worse? His comments or the fact that BS like this no longer surprises us nor do people even care.

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home