Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Beach house, here I come

And you thought this blog was worthless:

My blog is worth $12,984.42.
How much is your blog worth?

Thanks to Copeland.


Blogger Cope said...

Damn....my competitive nature has me envious that your blog is worth twice as much as mine. Then again, my nemesis's blog is worth $0.00, which fills me with a sick sort of pleasure.

Self-employment has made me petty.

10:57 AM

Blogger Jonathan Potts said...

I'd kill for a nemesis.

12:43 PM

Blogger fester said...

Isn't that how one route to getting a nemesis?


1:23 PM

Blogger Sherry P said...

mine's worth a big fat, $554.64

i shouldn't complain, it's more money than i have available to me right now. oh well, i wonder how much an almost 54 year old kidney goes for now a day? i didn't hit the powerball so...

3:24 PM

Blogger Mark Rauterkus said...

I've got a nemesis, or perhaps it is more fair to say Mayor Murphy has me. :/ But then again, you'll need to check my blog for its value to believe it.

BTW, I'm looking for some 'running mates' so I can put more effort into podcasting. Or, anyone else want to podcast?

10:55 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home