Thursday, September 21, 2006

This just in

Due to the ongoing expenses of maintaining my household, I am today announcing that my wife, daughter and I are merging with the UPMC Health System. Our home will now be called UPMC Potts Residence. We will continue to live there, and daily operations will be unaffected for the foreseeable future.

Talks also are underway for the health care giant to purchase this blog and operate it under the name The UPMC Conversation. The Dead Tree Blog will remain independent.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

We're getting Halliburton to buy 2pj -- that we won't have to do any more work and yet still get paid.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

can i go to kellogg brown and root???(i'm not big enough for halliburton but a sub, hey i could manage that.) or perhaps become the "wal-mart" after the bridge blog???

i need money for my approaching old age. polident ain't cheap!

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Maria said...

I think your blog might go down hill if it were the Wal-Mart blog.

(Yes, I hate myself for typing the above.)

11:18 PM

 
Blogger John Morris said...

Beware of a company called IG Farben. Given the general political climate aroud here, they could be the next big thing.

1:59 AM

 
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

i'm on a down hill slide at my age anyway, might as well go the wal-mart route. ; )

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Mark Rauterkus said...

UPMC paying the bills. Humm... Been there done that -- and hope to have it continue for the next century. UPMC pays the bills to keep the lights at my domain.

Really, my wish isn't to be stay married to UPMC -- but only to my wife. ;)

But there is plenty of room in the neighborhood.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home